• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all Bonnie's

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from Halfpenny's idea about popular pet names

All your pets with the name Bonnie or variations of that spelling

Here is my bonnie bunnie Bonnie.

3Bonnie20thJune2007.jpg

i have to put my gorgeous girl on this thread, my beautiful 12 year old cavalier bonnie

004.jpg

001-1.jpg

007.jpg

and the best piccie:
008.jpg

I had a Bonnie, looked like my sweep but a lop.. She went to live with my grandparents but died at around 9 weeks old :( R.I.P little Bonnie xx

Awww your doggies are sooo cute, whats the breed of your Bonnie, tjbole?

My Bonnieis indeed lying in a tunnel. I bought massive perspex panels from B&Q to roof the runsbut it didn't work so I used them as tunnels instead and the buns love them. £5 a panel measuring about 1.5m/1m :D

My Bonnieis indeed lying in a tunnel. I bought massive perspex panels from B&Q to roof the runsbut it didn't work so I used them as tunnels instead and the buns love them. £5 a panel measuring about 1.5m/1m :D

Shes a very naughty cairn terrier!

how did you get the panels to stay curled like that ?

That picture is fantastic. You ought to make some cards with it!!! :)

:oops: Really?

piningforarabbit, These panels are plastic and quite flexible however I use garden chairs or bricks to hold them in place. They only time I can't use them is when its very windy becuase they are quite light. I have about 15 of these they are great for rain too as the rabbits can still have a play but stay dry.

34Nori10October2007.jpg

Back