• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

one week to go till i bond the girls

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
well i've one more week left to go in work then i'll be off and i'll be attempting bonding. was thinking of swapping them over in their hutches without changing the bedding. anyone ever done this? they've had teddies in their hutch so hoping thats got them used to a presence. it's gonna be so scary but at least i'll be home to all week to keep an eye on them. another thing with it being winter and all i'll be wanting to keep them in the house for observation purposes, we live in a bungalow so was thinking they could stay in the ktichen, what you think? our bedroom is right beside the kitchen so will be able to hear all.

A week before mine were bonded I kept swapping the boys over. Funnily enough these are the closest out the 3 and bonded straight away. Whether its coincidence or not I dont know?

Good luck with the bond :wave:

Good luck. Someone suggested it on to me. Like i said though, not sure if it made a difference or not but ive not had any trouble between these 2 :D

Back