• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderful News Re Lottie & Albie

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Lottie and Albie have been with Honeybunnies for over a year and despite numerous appeals no one has offered them a home......
......until now!!:D
They will be going to live with Natalie (Natsanth) and her hubby..and we are so pleased and grateful for this offer

Faye has fostered them since they arrived and I'm sure will miss them..but will also be happy that they have their own forever home

What a great Christmas present for them!:D:D:D

Natalie is also adopting a certain other little lady bun!

Thank you so much Natalie:D

Last edited:
Wow that's fab news. I think that they are a gorgeous pair of rabbits and if only.......blah blah blah.

I just hope we get to see loads more pictures when they're settled in!

Well done all....:D

Yep its offical.
The little darlings are coming here to live!
WOOOOP!
For the record it makes it 18!
Ive seen them for a while and decided, after looking through there threads, there coming to live with me!!

Cant wait for there arrival.
Im getting my Dream buns!!! :love: :love:

Thanks SO MUCH to Jill and Faye!!! :wave:

Thats fantastic news :D

When are they going to be arriving :)

Im not sure yet. Im hoping before Xmas, so they can spend it in there new home! :love: :love:

There going for health and teeth checks and Myxi boosters, so sometime after this is done! :D :D :D :D

Hopefully they will travel up with Stella..so as soon as she is ready which should be in 2 weeks...so just before Christmas!

You can't imagine how happy I am that these two have a home:D:D

Back