• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Present from Carlton

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
A present for the babies arrived in the post

BBgiftCarlton.jpg

Yummy biscuits baked by Carlton and his mummy

Big and her biscuit

Bigbiscuit-1.jpg

Beige and his biscuit

Beigebiscuit-1.jpg

Thank you Carlton. Big wants to sleep with her biscuit in her nest :love:

Rabswood

Hooray! :love::love::love:

He choose the colours that the card should be, his little paws are no good for cross stitching so I had to do it for him! :lol:

Oh that's so nice of you Carlton! And nice of your mummy to do the cross stitch for you! :lol:

Aww thats so cute :love:

How do you make those bunny biscuits?

The recipe is here. I squeeze as much water out of the pureed carrots as possible otherwise they never dry out!

Carlton spends about 5 minutes running around with one in his mouth trying to find a private spot to enjoy it! :lol:

oh wow that site is ace.... im gonna make some cookies tomorrow... cant wait till may too, bunny birthday cake to try :D:D

Ahh, it doesn't matter, I don't think bunnehs are too fussed by presentation! :lol: Carlton certainly isn't!

haha they wasnt... just me :oops: ive tried the same recipe with oats today... this is gonna save a fortune on what i spend at hay experts... tell Carlton thankyou for discovering it :love:

how long do they last for with using fresh ingredients??

Back