• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wood Bark

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Were covering the soil we have in the Garden in wood bark once winter is over.

Im guessing its okay with the buns?

I think it depends on the bark, and whether your buns are likely to munch on it - some people use it with no problems. Some of it is chemically treated to preserve it though, and some of it might be from trees that are poisonous, so read the labels very carefully! If you can afford it I'd suggest going for stones, shingle or slate instead - longer lasting and definitely won't tempt curious bunnies to eat it :)

I think it depends on the bark, and whether your buns are likely to munch on it - some people use it with no problems. Some of it is chemically treated to preserve it though, and some of it might be from trees that are poisonous, so read the labels very carefully! If you can afford it I'd suggest going for stones, shingle or slate instead - longer lasting and definitely won't tempt curious bunnies to eat it :)

Will opt for stones!
Thanks!!

We did ours with stones and our pup Lola kept attempting to eat them :roll::lol:

Back