• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluff Hits Ebay for christmas - cards, sponsor a bunny, calendar, recipe book

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Well we've go ourselves an ebay account & are currently going through the hoops and rollercoasters needed for ebay/paypal charity status but our Christmas offering is here:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/fat.fluffs

You can buy my recipe book - How can I get my kids to eat carrots which has some lovely illustrations done by Sarah Downham & Mike Jones.

0e3e13a6.jpg

or non bunny christmas cards

c30e28e1.jpg

We also have sponsor a bunny (Panda, a little nethie), packets of bunny cards (thanks to Bunny Mad Lisa), a desk top calendar, some fun crafty stuff & hopefully as time goes on some more stuff as well.

I will try and get some more photos of the calendar & sponsor a bunny cards at the weekend but all have photos on the ebay account for now.

Last edited:
ah there you are. Was going to PM you but have been suffering the last couple of weeks I feel a little like the girl from the exorcists (lots of green gunge & head spinning)

Ooooo and if you log in through the easyfundraising site thing ebay will donate some of the fees too so you kind of get your money back

So sorry to hear about little Max too, bless him. You did so much for him bless his heart.

The products look ace! Any chance you could send me an extra calendar and I'll send the payment via the website so you don't have to pay ebay fees (didn't think of that before!)?

So sorry to hear about little Max too, bless him. You did so much for him bless his heart.

The products look ace! Any chance you could send me an extra calendar and I'll send the payment via the website so you don't have to pay ebay fees (didn't think of that before!)?

Thanks - we were very sad to lose him. But yes of course we can :D

Gave my friend her sponsor bunny pack today (with CD descktop calendar inc super super cute bunnies!) and she was delighted with it!

I am trying to find somewhere to put my calendar where my very own Fat Fluff (More fluff than fat!) can't have a nibble!

Thanks guys - fab stuff!

Gave my friend her sponsor bunny pack today (with CD descktop calendar inc super super cute bunnies!) and she was delighted with it!

I am trying to find somewhere to put my calendar where my very own Fat Fluff (More fluff than fat!) can't have a nibble!

Thanks guys - fab stuff!

:lol: :lol: and I'm really glad your friend liked her sponsored bunny :D Big Thank You!!!

Back