• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos of my set up for when lily is un supervised..

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
i just wanted some opinions on how it is and if i could make it better basically.

this is ONLY how it looks while im not in, rest of the time she is completely free range, the gates just keep her away from the cupboards...

n518206149_1509244_5849.jpg

n518206149_1509247_4941.jpg

any advice would be greatly appreciated!
her hutch is 6x2x2 by the way :)

Wow chloe, very fab and girly. You are one lucky girl Lilly :D
TBH i think an enclosure like that is fine to use if your not in, aslong as there not kept in it 24.7 (which youve said Lilly isnt)

Wow chloe, very fab and girly. You are one lucky girl Lilly :D
TBH i think an enclosure like that is fine to use if your not in, aslong as there not kept in it 24.7 (which youve said Lilly isnt)

thats right :)

shes only in it when we aren't in because she can be a terror :lol:

rest of the time she has the run of the whole of the downstairs :)

That hutch is so pretty.

It looks fine to me :) Can she not jump over it?

What actualy is that you used? Is it a pen or something? I would do with something like that to block of one wall in the room where wire and things are.

That hutch is so pretty.

It looks fine to me :) Can she not jump over it?

What actualy is that you used? Is it a pen or something? I would do with something like that to block of one wall in the room where wire and things are.

nah she dosen't jump over it, shes too lazy for that :lol:

the penning is a fold out play pen, its got about 6 pannels in it and you can arrange it however.

when shes free ranging i used it to block where the wires are in the lounge like this:

DSC06157.jpg

and this is how the kitchen looks when we're here:

DSC06154.jpg

i love the hutch and i reckon it looks pretty good. you say she is too lazy to jump over the fence - i take it then you arent worried about her getting on top of the hutch either? i know my two would be up there, especially if i left them alone for a while....maybe some more toys would be good, just to amuse her while you are out. simple stuff she can tear apart or throw around is good, you dont have to spend a fortune.

i love the hutch and i reckon it looks pretty good. you say she is too lazy to jump over the fence - i take it then you arent worried about her getting on top of the hutch either? i know my two would be up there, especially if i left them alone for a while....maybe some more toys would be good, just to amuse her while you are out. simple stuff she can tear apart or throw around is good, you dont have to spend a fortune.

thanks for that :)

she hasn't jumped on the hutch as of yet and we've had it a good while..but i shall get her some more toys, some willow balls etc. and maybe a box with a hole in :)

How lovely.
I love the pink (gets ideas, shame i have all boys inside :roll:) :lol:

I cant believe the littler terror doesnt clear the hutch, it took mine humm 10 mins lol, lucky you!!

Lovely Lily :love:

Can i ask where you get the pens from?

I got mine from Pets at Home, was orginally used for my puppy, however he grew, so we use it same as Chloe to block television and wires off.

There great, i also use it for Bonding!

You can get them from Ebay too!

How lovely.
I love the pink (gets ideas, shame i have all boys inside :roll:) :lol:

I cant believe the littler terror doesnt clear the hutch, it took mine humm 10 mins lol, lucky you!!

Lovely Lily :love:

you have boys inside FOR NOW nat, not always i am sure!

she has never jumped over or onto the hutch, just the sofas really.
watch me have spoken too soon now and i'll find her sat on top of the xmas tree when i get in tomorrow :lol::lol:

you have boys inside FOR NOW nat, not always i am sure!

she has never jumped over or onto the hutch, just the sofas really.
watch me have spoken too soon now and i'll find her sat on top of the xmas tree when i get in tomorrow :lol::lol:

:shock: let me edit that, the remains of a xmas tree :lol: :lol:

I've never seen such a girly looking hutch, it's great :D Not sure what Liquorice will think about that though :lol::lol:

Its brilliant hunni! You have nothing to worry about :) Lily is such a cutie :love::love: Love the pink tunnel :) Not sure it'd be any good to Lola she wouldnt get her bum in :lol:

Yeah you'll have to get it half pink/half blue when the baby boy moves in :lol: He'll be getting a complex :lol: Good luck for tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you xXx

I've never seen such a girly looking hutch, it's great :D Not sure what Liquorice will think about that though :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:
im sure lily will be the boss, bit like me and the OH..he had no choice on the colour of the kitchen :lol:

thank you becky

NERVOUS AS HELLLLL!!!

Back