• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sad, how can they laugh :(

poor bunny :(

you'd think if it was off its feet like that they'd keep it a little bit more contained til it was more stable again rather than letting it run up the stairs :?

Are these people just stupid or totally crazy :censored: the bun should be all snug in its hutch/cage resting. Lets bring you round from an anasetic, stand you straight up and laugh as you fall over and cant find your balance, IDIOTS :censored:
I mean I know we laugh when a bunny does something crazy, when there having a mad to-do moment, but that is just a micky take that is

Im not watching because I know I wont be able to stop thinking about it. I can use my imagination they sound like right:censored::censored:
Sallyx

Oh how sad, I've just seen this and made the mistake of reading the comments below, some of these people are just :censored: I can't believe people think she was being a good owner just because she caught the bunny AFTER it had fallen down several stairs.

I was tempted to write a reply, but obviously it would have just been met with more 'get a life' type replies. I wish people would reserach more before they get pets :cry:

Before we got Lucky I read everything I could, books, internet and asked so many questions at the local rescue- as well as reading on here of course :D

It's just so easy now to find out info with the internet. I wish I had so much information when I was little and had a bunny. I'm sure the information there is now about looking after buns would have made my parents think twice about buying one for us at that age as I'm afraid to say it was my parents that ended up cleaning out the cages in winter :oops:

I commented on it (andreacuthbert) not that it will be taken in, as like said there are to many "get a life replies"

:(

I think it's just ignorance to be honest. If you don't understand why the rabbit is acting like that it is hard for kids to understand. I'm sure we've all laughed when someone runs around a stick and then falls over when they try and walk away. Kids games etc reinforce the ideas that someone acting silly like that is funny. They probably haven't got a clue that it can be a sign of a stroke etc.

Back