• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Fun

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
I know my girls are outside bunnies, but it hasnt been dry in weeks so the poor things never get any exercise or entertainment, so i have taken to bringing them inside for play time, only during the day and with the heating off to prevent the heatshock. Just thought i'd put up some pictures of them messing around!

Indi binkying away:
P1100078.jpg

Phoenix "I wasnt touching the bag of food, honest!"
P1100083.jpg

Indi: What's in the box?
P1100106.jpg

Phoenix: I know you like chewing things, but waiting for the postman??
P1100111.jpg

Indi: If i can just stretch a liiiiiitle bit more....
P1100123.jpg

I'm sure there is a way into the bag somewhere....
P1100148.jpg

Indi looking a bit guilty and suspicious!
P1100075.jpg

This is the reason i havent done any revision for college yet!

Awwww, they are gorgeous - I love their markings.
I don't think I'd want to put them back outside - they look like they make good house buns to me!!!! :lol:

yeah, i love their fluffy tummies! i get to see them every morning when they climb the mesh window in their excitement for breakfast! :love::lol:
Dont tempt me to keep them in - my old bunny was in during winter and out every summer and she loved that. perhaps next year.....but at the moment my current housemates heat the house like a sauna so it would be waaaaaay too warm for them, even without a winter coat! :roll:

There beautiful and such gorgous markings :love::love:

I agree, Indie has a fab tummy, makes me want to rasberry blow it :oops::lol:

Awww :love: Such pretty girlies! Glad theyre keeping you entertained :) Nose rubs for them both xXx

There beautiful and such gorgous markings :love::love:

I agree, Indie has a fab tummy, makes me want to rasberry blow it :oops::lol:

hmmm....maybe i should try that on her some time???
btw gkf9 your bunny looks like a polar bear with big ears in your sig!

Your bunnies are so gorgeous!!!! I love the tummy as well!!! Also love the "waiting for postman"!:love:

Back