• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am soooo relieved!!

Joanne26

Mama Doe
Liam had to have his first dental today and the vet just called to say he was ok, the dental went well, no probs and he has come around from the GA very well :D:D:D

Gawd i am so relieved and pleased that i cried when i put the phone down :oops:

Mishy went along with him for company, now i just need to phone back at 4pm to arrange to collect them both :love::love:

Aww brillant.
My Bella will be having one in new year, once she put on the neccessary weight, i too am scared, as she has been poorly lately :?

Aww brillant.
My Bella will be having one in new year, once she put on the neccessary weight, i too am scared, as she has been poorly lately :?

I am a terrible worrier, i've literally paced the floor all day :roll:

Good luck with Bella, i'm sure she will be fine :)

Awwww, i'm so glad he's ok! :D

Meg had her first dental a few weeks back and i was worried sick!

dentals are scary aren't they :shock: but remember that plenty of buns have to have regular dentals and come round fine each time. :) I'm glad he's ok. :D

Thanks guys :wave:

They are home :love:

Liam is still a bit quiet but i suppose thats understandable, bless him. He has eaten already and pooped straight away :D

I did want to bring him inside but we are overrun with cats inside at the mo and to be honest i think he would be more stressed in the house anyway :?

I have put extra carpet and extra thick layers of newspaper underneath, i have a heater that we use in the conservatory, should i maybe use this to heat the shed? I'm worried now about the cold.

Liam is near enough back to normal tonite, i can't believe the change :D I've just been and put them to bed and he is looking and acting like the 'normal Liam', i swear his little eyes are twinkling tonite, he must be more comfy now.

I looove my little lad so much, the neighbours must think i am crackers if they just heard me getting all giddy about the way he was bouncing about the shed just now :oops::lol:

sorry to hear liam hasn't been himself :cry: but happy hes back to normal :)
he and mishka are so very lucky having such a caring mummy as you:D

Back