• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do you sponsor a bun?

We offer bunny sponsorship. If you go to our website www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk you will find all the info you need.

Lots of rescues on here also offer sponship for their permanent bunnies :)

Thank you.

I had a quuick look and saw the news about CHarlie. I am so sorry for your loss.
I can't look at any more yet, as feeling a bit emotional today.

I will look later.

Just out of interest, is there a particular bun, that needs the most care?

Thank you.

I had a quuick look and saw the news about CHarlie. I am so sorry for your loss.

I will look later.

By the way, do rescues allow you to visit your sponsored bun?

yes most will at a pre arranged time so you couldnt drop in but could arrange to come visit. liz has loads of buns but she beat me to the link to rainbows!! there are some wonderful buns in various resceus who need sponsership :) good luck its lvoerly if you can do it!

Are there any rescues near me who have sponsoring opportunities.

I'd like one near by so I can go and visit.

I am in Petersfield, HAmpshire

I don't mind travelling about 30-40 miles.

Thank you.

I will look later.

Thank you

At the moment Austin probably needs the most care, after that it's Freddy and Elwood :)

You would be welcome to visit the bunny, but we are not open to the public so you would have to contact us first to arrange a time.

I know we are not in Hampshire so maybe a bit too far to travel, but we are easy to find near junc12 M1

Our sponsor package includes a certificate, background story, christmas and birthday card and a 6 month update :D

Are there any rescues near me who have sponsoring opportunities.

I'd like one near by so I can go and visit.

I am in Petersfield, HAmpshire

I don't mind travelling about 30-40 miles.

its nice to be able to visit :D:D

ive been to see loki and he buzzed me once too... makes it feel more real :love::love::love::love:

if you look on rabbit rehome for a rescue centre in hampshire or close you could contact a rescue direct.... im fairly certain all rescues must have buns that they cant rehome :(

if you wanted to stick with an RU rescue hopper haven deffo needs all the help it can get with over a hundred buns :shock:

hugos there does a lovely certificate for her rainbow bunnies all laminated too :love: bit too far for me to knock on the door and visit tho :lol::lol:

wish i had more money id sponsor loads if i could :(

You know you are always welcome if you are ever travelling this way :D:wave:

haha ste would murder me... every time i ask if he will take me to see the hopper haven bunnies on a saturday he looks at me with murderous eyes.. not like ill come home with any :roll:

must learn to drive :shock:

Ooooh just looking at your website again Liz and I was wondering if the little mascots are available with suckers yet? I really want one for my car!!! :D

we have on ickle bunny up for sponsorship called Panda and you can sponsor him at www.fatfluffs.com. He isn't disabled, his only problem is a HUGE personality stuck in a pint sized bunny. We're always on the look out for a special home for him as we think given lots of TLC he will become a lovely bun but because his a bit of a growler and likes to show off his kung fu moves it will be quite a while before he is rehomed.

we have on ickle bunny up for sponsorship called Panda and you can sponsor him at www.fatfluffs.com. He isn't disabled, his only problem is a HUGE personality stuck in a pint sized bunny. We're always on the look out for a special home for him as we think given lots of TLC he will become a lovely bun but because his a bit of a growler and likes to show off his kung fu moves it will be quite a while before he is rehomed.

sounds like alvin... good luck rehoming him hun :shock:

Ooooh just looking at your website again Liz and I was wondering if the little mascots are available with suckers yet? I really want one for my car!!! :D

Yep they have always been available just haven't got round to taking any photos of them :lol:

I am busy knitting an order for Hilda (capel) as we speak but can do you one straight after :):wave:

haha ste would murder me... every time i ask if he will take me to see the hopper haven bunnies on a saturday he looks at me with murderous eyes.. not like ill come home with any :roll:

must learn to drive :shock:

Tell Ste you definately wont be able to take any from here so it is safe to visit

Plus there is a direct train from Birmingham to Leighton Buzzard ;)

Tell Ste you definately wont be able to take any from here so it is safe to visit

Plus there is a direct train from Birmingham to Leighton Buzzard ;)

haha cant get big bags full of bunnies on a train tho :lol::lol::lol:

ooops i guess ste is right to worry :shock:

Back