• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ops, Lolas new hubby is in fact a girl!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
This little fellow is a girl :oops:

She is staying with me until Lolas mummy (andrea) is ready for her. I will be bonding then she will go live with Andrea.

SDC11246.jpg

SDC11241.jpg

A very young girl (hence why we couldnt tell)

:oops:

Sorry Lola!

So who has experience of bonding two girls?

Last edited:
i have done 2 bondings of 1 neutered and 1 unneutered female... but i gota say it seems a hell of a lot easier if both are already neutered and if not tehn ensure they got to vets together when the other one gets fixed so you dont split the bond.
i found more nipping and humping and fur pulling to establish dominance and building up sace must be done slower than male female bonds but im not an expert as one of the bonds broke down after the one went to be speeyd and tehy didnt go together :( x

hey natsanth, i'll be bonding my two girls during christmas, i tried bonding before the got done (didn't know about this wonderful place at the time) and petal ripped ted's leg open so their now done and trying over christmas as i'll be able to keep an eye on them. :|

hey natsanth, i'll be bonding my two girls after christmas, i tried bonding before the got done (didn't know about this wonderful place at the time) and petal ripped ted's leg open so their now done and trying over christmas as i'll be able to keep an eye on them. :|

Let me know how you get on!
Lola is been done and then going to get this little lady done after xmas if she is old enough.
I will be bonding for Andrea, thats all.

Back