• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our attempt at christmas

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I tried a bit of a photo sesh yesterday. I can't show you all the ones that came out right since I'm hoping to make some cards for the christmas card club out of them. (though some will have seen them at ruffdogs) But I thought you might like to see some 'bloopers'

festive6.jpg

CIMG2272.jpg

CIMG2277.jpg

CIMG2292.jpg

CIMG2302.jpg

CIMG2306.jpg

CIMG2304.jpg

CIMG2286.jpg

CIMG2288.jpg

They are so cute :D Ive bought xmas stuff to make a xmas display and take pics with my bunnies and make my own xmas cards for the family :D

I was inpets at home yesterday and bought the small dog santa hat for fudge to wear! i am going to cut holes for her ears to go through!

She has already had it on and wouldnt stop looking at herself in the mirror hehe:lol:

I REEEEEEEEEALLY think that you should give Ludo to ME.......he is MUCH too distracting to the buns!!!!! :p :lol: :love: :love:

GREAT pics!!! :D

I REEEEEEEEEALLY think that you should give Ludo to ME.......he is MUCH too distracting to the buns!!!!! :p :lol: :love: :love:

GREAT pics!!! :D

You can have him tonight, he has been a right git, running off with things and annoying Penny. :lol: He is now snoozing on my pillows like a little angel.

Faline did have a hat too, but she was like 'death to all humans :evil:' when I suggested she wear it.

Back