• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how does it work....

mum2buns

Warren Scout
... if you have buns living indoors in winter and then out in summer. When do you decide they can go back out and can they have any time in the garden in the winter at all or is that a definite no. Don't tell me off but I kept Ty and Bru in last night as I was so worried about the snow (what snow????) and now don't know when i can return them to their shed. Can they go back in today or should I keep them in until the weather turns a bit warmer? I know I shouldn't have kept them in but I did do this a few times last year and they survived. Or should they be house boys now for the winter???

One night indoors won't have hurt them and they won't have started losing their winter coat yet so I would pop them back outside now before it gets colder later this afternoon. :)

do you think it matters that it's a bit rainy and snowy here as I know they'd like a play in the garden

Back