• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Tinks has bloat ... panic over!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
At this time of day Tinks would normally be snuggled up to Rudy but she's on the shelf in their pen spread out, she had flopped a few times and looks a bit miserable. She isn't hunched in agony or anything like that.

She ate her breakfast okay (Excel and spring greens, the usual) at about 9/9.30 and seemed fine then.

Normally I would have no hesitation in getting her to the vets for meds but I live at the top of a hill and taxis were refusing to come onto the estate yesterday because of the icy road :shock:, and I definitely wouldn't have driven there yesterday, the main roads will be okay. so, dilemma....

Should I give her a couple of hours to improve before I try to take her to the vets? I have some metacam I could give her but I don't know if that would be the right thing to do, I also have some infracol but having read previous threads on it's use I don't know where the gas is, belly or gut :?

I'm warming a Snugglesafe up at the mo to give her but any advice would be appreciated. Oh I've also chased her about a little which she didn't appreciate.

I'm going to go out for a walk to see what the roads on the estate look like as if it looks reasonable I'll get her to the vets.

Last edited:
:roll: She's eating now so I think it's sorted itself out, either that or I'm an over-anxious bunny-mummy :oops::oops:

I'm too busy being happy that she looks better though to be embarrassed :lol::lol:

Maybe Tinks just saw the weather was bad and thought she would give you a fright. :lol::lol: I'm glad she's perked up anyway. :D

Back