• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly and Sybil in the Snow

Flick

Alpha Buck
Some picture of Polly and Sybil in the snow on Tuesday...

Together for some grassy nibbles

PollySybil.jpg

Mmm, tasty

Sybil.jpg

Looking a bit fluffy and wet

Polly.jpg

Wahoo!

Sybil3.jpg

Having a wash

Polly2.jpg

Sybil2.jpg

I've had enough of these photos

Polly3.jpg

Awwq, they are great photos. I love the second one with the little tongue :love:

I used to have a bunny who went in the snow, pushed it out with her feet and then lay in it.:love:

:wave: Message from Spike (fellow Oxford bun).... hello ladies... you are looking as gorgeous as ever and I'm so pleased to see you doing so well. Much love from Spike :love:

Thank you for the lovely comments!

They seem to like the snow & I think their colouring suits the snow pictures... they are turning into real posers too :lol:

When Polly went past binkying she sprayed me with the snow from her feet!

'Hello Spike! :love:

Are there any recent pictures of you about?

We'd love to see :wave:

Hope you are having a good festive season!

Noes rubs, love Polly & Sybil xx :love:'

'Hello Spike! :love:

Are there any recent pictures of you about?

We'd love to see :wave:

Hope you are having a good festive season!

Noes rubs, love Polly & Sybil xx :love:'
sunbathing099.jpg
sunbathing on his own... then with his two buddies

recovery089.jpg

p.s. He's looking a bit more porky now :love: .. I love him to have a bit of winter weight on him :love:

sunbathing099.jpg
sunbathing on his own... then with his two buddies

recovery089.jpg

p.s. He's looking a bit more porky now :love: .. I love him to have a bit of winter weight on him :love:

AWW :love: He looks very chilled out :love:

I think Polly and Sybil are porkier than when I got them too :lol:
They look so fluffy at the moment with their winter coats too!

So how does everyone get theirs to go outside. Mine hasn't even seen the outside i can't get her to go out and she will not let me pick her up and take her.

When they lived indoors, I'd herd them into the carrier or tempt them with food and carry them out in that. Just put it down and opened it and they would come out.

Now they live outside, I just put a ramp down from their run and they come out themselves!

PS - how many buddies does he live with?
:wave: Just the 2 in the picture. He was paired up with Kiki (a stray handed in to ARC who looks so much like him) for over a year. Then in May, Brody went to the Bridge and Totti was left on his own. They went back into boarding as I went up north to my poorly Mum and Tracy bonded them as a trio for me... they adore each other..... especially the 2 boys :oops::love:

I have such a soft spot for Polly and Sybil, especially knowing the horrendous start these buns had in life. It really does lift the cockles to see them so healthy and happy :love:

Back