• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is little madam upto?

Rabbiting on

Warren Scout
TinkerBelle was being a bit strange yesterday morning, she was just sitting in her hutch,. Usually when I feed them they will all be at the door waiting, but not Tinker. I moved them all into the bigger hutch and she just lay back down again, not really interested in the food.

I went back out round half an hour later and she was still in the same spot, it looked like she had not moved, I was even more worried by now! So............

I brought her into the house and she was/is fine! She is running around all over the place, eating, sitting by the fire :p

She has been out in the back garden having a run and did not even go anywhere near the pen. She just came straight back to the door and came in LOL

So she has been in here since yesterday and does not seem to mind at all, infact I think she had a cunning plan.

So is this her telling me she wants to be a house bunny? I think she is.

I did used to bring all of the babies in for a couple of hours but stoped once they had chewed through my phone wire, not the first time I may add lol.

Last edited:
You cant blame her, Im happier indoors as well :lol: I had the same problem with buns eating their way through phone wires went through 3 phones in one week once. the I hit upon thhe idea of a cordless phone. I plugged the charger in upstairs where buns not allowed & kept the handpiece downstairs with the ringtone up as high as it could go. Hey presto problem solved.

Well she is still inside warming her toosh, she must of been upstaris this morning cos she there are little presants all over my sons room lol, someone must of left the gate open :roll:

I only buy cheap phones cos of this reason, and my wallpaper well thats past the point of repair.

So I guess my next question should be a new thread. :)

Back