• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay bun...she needs a name :(

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
This is the ebay bun I picked up today. She was in a 3.5ft hutch and the lady reffered to her as 'it'!!! When I asked if she had been vaccinated, she looked at me blankley!

So, this 20 week old girl will be staying with me until she is vaccinated and speyed and will then be looking for a home with a handsome husbun.

She does, however need a name :( So, to help raise funds for her spey and vaccs, please feel free to offer up name ideas. I will pick a name out of a hat. Each name you put forward will be 50p (PM me for address to send cheque or my paypal details)

Thank you :)

P1010003.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

Please help this beautiful girl find a name :)

I would like to sugest a name.....can i pay with paypal, i will pm you my name suggestion?

I am more than willing to travel to Bournemouth with her for the right home!!!

Go on... :)

Oh god please dont :cry: I honestly dont know when my clients are going to come back and I'll start earning more money, I am really broke since about a month ago so it wouldn't be fair to commit to another bun just yet.

Saying that though if she is still available in a few months and my finances have resolved themselves then I'll give you a shout. The luxuries are always first to go and being a PT, that means me losing a lot of work :( You never know what the new years resolutions might bring though ;)

I really hope she isnt waiting around too long though as it's not fair and she is so beautiful :love:

Oh god please dont :cry: I honestly dont know when my clients are going to come back and I'll start earning more money, I am really broke since about a month ago so it wouldn't be fair to commit to another bun just yet.

Saying that though if she is still available in a few months and my finances have resolved themselves then I'll give you a shout. The luxuries are always first to go and being a PT, that means me losing a lot of work :( You never know what the new years resolutions might bring though ;)

I really hope she isnt waiting around too long though as it's not fair and she is so beautiful :love:

You're a PT? Wow...I run a gym! :)

Yer, I'm self employed so no guaranteed monthly income :cry: At the start of Nov I had a couple of clients say they couldn't afford me anymore which means I'm being careful with the easier things to cut back on like food and luxuries although I still want to try and enjoy xmas etc.

Every year it picks up in January though, it's just whether or not it will this year with all the Credit Crunch looming over us all :roll:

I hate the fact my OH also thinks Stitch needs a wife, he didn't want any more after Arnie then I think Kira changed his mind and now Stitch is his fav :lol:

Last edited:
Back