• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I give in...

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Ive brung Fletcher and Ella in. Part of my room is sectioned off with part of my run and thier rugs and blanket put down!
Were due extreme weather, and even if i use cold water and cover the water bottles they still freeze up, and i only have hot water bottles which only stay warm in the shed for an hour. So ive decided to bring them in from the shed and take it from there
As soon as Fletcher came in he ran around his area and then rolled over a few times and binkied - so i think hes happy to be in. Both are now currently snuggled togeather on there duvet.
I know ill prob get flamed down off alot of members, but i couldnt leave them out there knowing it would be freezing,snowy and cold. I know Ella is probably used to it but ive brung her in because fletch loves her :love:
There driving me mad already, my god they just keep humping each other, the randy little so and so's

Because there outdoor bunnys,really. Fletcher was indoor but i moved him out, with Ella (whos never been indoors before, she is a very bad mannored girl) and I know its bad for them to have constant temprature changes, but i felt it was for the best to bring them in, where it was warm and where i could spend time helping Ella over come her fear of being touched and handled.
Fletcher tho i think makes an excellent housebun, is very well trained and seems to love the warmth and his home comforts :lol:

bloke i work with is bringing his buns into the house for winter and will still let them have the run of the garden on nice days... so far hes had no issues with his buns... well apart from the fox killing his little boy :cry: but that wasnt cus he was a house bun/outdoor bun

pearl was an outdoor bunny hun and she loves the house now... i think they are amazing at adapting and will enjoy life where ever they are :D

TBH i was just gunna use the shed as a "play space" when it was nice, because i feel awful my babys are out :( Im gunna try and take a pic of fletcher, honestly u shud see him, hes snuggled up in the corner on the blanket with his head resting on a ruffled up bit like a pillow, he looks gorgeous :love:

I was intending on Milly staying out in the summerhouse this winter....haven't managed to stick to it so she's living in my kitchen, I put her out during the day though if the weather is ok. The only bunny out there now is the ebay bunny and I feel sooooooo guilty! :cry:

I dont know how people do it. Since theyve lived outside, i dont really sleep properly, or I sleep light incase anyone breaks into the shed and hurts them. I have AWFUL nightmares about sum1 breaking in to the shed and cutting there heads off :cry: im glad there in now tho, even though there making a racket :lol:

i dont think i could cope with outdoor pets either... ste wanted a big chippie enclosure outside.... NOT A CHANCE :lol::lol::lol: and my mate at work had to move his dog outside when he moved in with his gf due to allergies, i dont think he ever got over that, i personally would not have moved in if my dog werent in too :lol::lol:

i dont welcome new family members into my life then make em live outside :shock:

enjoy having em inside hun, welcome back to chewed wallpaper :p

I already have 3 indoors, who are limited to our diner and kitchen area. Hope its not to stinky having the 5 of em in :lol:

:shock: ive just decorated my room, theres no loose corners where they are thankfully :D One of them keeps farting and it stinks :shock:

:shock: ive just decorated my room, theres no loose corners where they are thankfully :D One of them keeps farting and it stinks :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: be thankful they are little.... ralph lets off some real evil ones sometimes :lol:

Ewwwwwwwww,I wouldnt say Fletcher was little, hes a beast and a half. The vet has said hes the biggest lionhead hes come across so far :lol: Vets were very happy with his current weight tho so im not complaining - aslong as there eating,drinking and farting somehwere i dont have to smell it, im happy :lol:

I dont blame you for bringing them in when its so cold. I would love my buns inside but my house is just too small and 3 out of the 4 of them are really bad for chewing stuff. Billy and Gizmo spent most of the afternoon sitting at the back door, making me feel guilty for being warm indoors with the heating on :roll::(

Ella is a distructive little girl, shes trying to rip my wallpaper and generally being a VERY naughty girl, have to keep clapping and shouting NO ELLA NO!!!!
I was gunna keep them in for the rest of the winter now but this racket will drive me MAD :shock:

Back