• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vacs, healthcheck and microchip prices

confusedman

Mama Doe
I've just rang a couple of vet clinics in London for vacs + healthcheck + microchip prices

Clinic 1 Clinic 2
Myxo + VHD 57.56 63.62
Healthcheck 30.48 19.95
Microchop 36 30
Is this normal/??

My Mxyi + VHD vaccs are £12.50 each (though i do get discount, normally are £19.30)

consultation - £9.95

Microchip- £25.00

I use two vet practices two:

Vaccines £30 each or £15 each
Check-up £24 or £14
Microchip £15 repectively

Vaccines - £36 together, £18 each
Consulatation - £30
Microchip - £30

I live in London too. But those vaccines look extremely high in price.

Vaccines - Mxyi £19 Vhd £13
Microchip - £10 each when two animals done at the same time

I cant remember the consultation price but when i know its free healthcheck with a new baby animal.

mixi and vhd are 12.50 and micro chip 15 exam fee is 9.50

this is at a pet hospital but a private one:D

It would be cheaper for you to drive over to our vets. If you want details I can give you a phone number. It is around the corner from me.

Move to Lincolnshire - very cheap here!

Myxi £10.80
VHD £13
Consult £7.50

Don't know about the microchip.

where do you live hun in slough(25mins drive from where i met you at twickenham) my vets charge the following. myxi and vhd done 2-3 weeks apart but paid together is 22 pounds. myxi done individually is 16 pounds (booster) pannacur i bought offline. spey is £64 and male neuter is £48 including pre and post op checks pain relief and gut stimulant oh and general health check is £17.50. if that helps 2 of the vets there are brillinat with rabbits and tehre is another i would see for routine things but not for others as i try and use the rabbit savvy 2 i havent met the rest!!! oupps!!!

Back