• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my foster bunny Montague please. UD: A little improvement.

Oh no, poor Montague :( Hope he's feeling better soon, mega get well vibes coming his way xx

He is off his food, has runny poo and I can feel a gas pocket in his tummy. In himself he is acting fine otherwise though....is stropping because he just had a bum bath.

It's probably my fault this has happened, because he has been eating a very rich diet over the past couple of weeks.

He has had fluid, probiotics, Metacam & Infacol so far.

He has had some more fluids and is now lying next to me on the sofa, I'm not terribly happy with his breathing but I'm not sure if it's stress related :?.

I hope Montague improves. Mine go a bit bloaty on readigrass. A lot of buns don't, but mine have dicky tums.

He only had a handful each day, I'm more concerned it was to do with the high level of carbohydrates he was having.

No runny bum this morning and stools are almost firm again. :)

He did a happy flop this afternoon so if he is OK tomorrow I am happy to put him outside again. :D

Back