• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Phoebe :)

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
DSC02006.jpg

:D

She's such a sweetie!! We got her from Scunthorpe RSPCA yesterday. She was kept as a house bunny, but was bought as a child's pet and kept in a tiny indoor cage and never let out. She just sat there in the girls messy bedroom :( Poor dear has just kinda learnt to just sit there. She's such a loving girl. Loved cuddles and always comes to see us. We're gonna spoil her rotten :)
She's not spayed yet, but you wouldn't think she hadn't coz she's so placid. She gave Dylan a good humping for the first few minutes, but after that nothing! Only took a few hours to bond them. We don't know an age, but she's fully grown so we're thinking she's about 2 years old. She really is as big as she looks, and her feet are unreal :shock: They're MAHOOSIVE!!

She's gor runny eyes, but the lady at the RSPCA said her teeth were fine, but we're gonna get her checked over just to be sure. Dylan is always grooming her eyes though :love:

I hope you all love my big soft Phoebe as much we me :D

Back