• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 year old bun, THE GIRL WITH NO NAME holly :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
today i picked up a beautifull black female, she was given to a girl for which the poor bun had been passed to her, then girl moved out, thus mum had to look after it, mum was honest and said she hates rabbits, when i asked her name she said she didnt have one:( so i took her hutch and run,
the hutch was destroyed with glee while i was on the phone to buuny freind:lol: as it was badly chewed it didnt even have the ramp in it one of those happy hutch types ok for piggies if it had a run attatched,
3 ft by 18 inches
considering she was on tescos basic yucky food her poos are nice and golden, she now resides in a clean dry warm dog crate

she was shy at first but relaxed quite quickly im weaning her off onto excell now

so im asking if you could take pity on her and pick a name for her 50p a go and i will pick her new name out of a hat, to go towards her neuter and vax, and hopefully to find her a forever home with a husbun, i think she would make a lovely partner she a gentle bun

pm me for details i have pay pal or a cheque will be excepted,

f2omet.jpg
[/IMG]

1i6qf.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
many thanks guys i feel after two years she really deserves a name
my mate bless him has donated 2 pound but picked only one name as he couldnt think of any others :lol:

jessica

sorry for the delay guys, had a lot on but ive put the names in the hat and our girl with no name is now called HOLLY congrats to bunnymadhouse for choosing a name and thank you to all the others who donated tiz a big help thanks guys :D

Do you want me to add her to the website. If you do please can I have any other details you know about her.

Back