PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit Leads..

Isis
03-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Does anyone recommend them? And if so, how would you get your bunny use to them?

Jack's-Jane
03-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Rabbits are prey animals and IMO should never be put on a harness.

I know others disagree with me though.

:)

areia
03-12-2008, 03:47 PM
i dont like them either a sudden bolt = broken back, some people use them no probs i would certainly not use it on a nervous bun thats for sure

Isis
03-12-2008, 03:53 PM
When the weather starts to get warmer, I want to take him out into the garden. I want him to have as much "freedom" as possible, but can't have him lose in the garden as it isn't secure and my next door neighbour has cats and has a dog that has access to the garden. The other thing is to get a large run, which I haven't found to buy. My dad made me a run, which I didn't want to hurt his feelings and couldn't tell him it was way to small. So the only thing I could think of was a lead..

LionheadLuver
03-12-2008, 04:13 PM
I bought a 5ftx5ft run from Happy Hutch. It's a good size and my bunnies love it. It cost 60.

Isis
03-12-2008, 04:21 PM
The biggest problem I have, is trying to tell my dad that the 2x4 "run" that he made is way to small, without hurting his feelings. I would love for Wispa to have the run of the whole garden, as he as the run of the flat.

Isis
03-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Another thing, how do I stop him jumping up on my bed :lol: Every time he jumps on there, I pick him up and put him on the floor, and then he jumps back on there :lol: :lol: