• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Leads..

Isis

Mama Doe
Does anyone recommend them? And if so, how would you get your bunny use to them?

Last edited:
i dont like them either a sudden bolt = broken back, some people use them no probs i would certainly not use it on a nervous bun thats for sure

When the weather starts to get warmer, I want to take him out into the garden. I want him to have as much "freedom" as possible, but can't have him lose in the garden as it isn't secure and my next door neighbour has cats and has a dog that has access to the garden. The other thing is to get a large run, which I haven't found to buy. My dad made me a run, which I didn't want to hurt his feelings and couldn't tell him it was way to small. So the only thing I could think of was a lead..

The biggest problem I have, is trying to tell my dad that the 2x4 "run" that he made is way to small, without hurting his feelings. I would love for Wispa to have the run of the whole garden, as he as the run of the flat.

Another thing, how do I stop him jumping up on my bed :lol: Every time he jumps on there, I pick him up and put him on the floor, and then he jumps back on there :lol: :lol:

Back