• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you feel your being a pain to your vet

Rose

Mama Doe
Jack claws need trimming again as does molly's, ive mollys before but haven't be able to do her back ones as she struggles. Ive had the vet do jack as his a black. But when i go their to get them done she always says why i dont do them. I feel like a pain, the only time i dont pay to get the nail done is if their for another reason too i.e vaccs. :?

Jack claws need trimming again as does molly's, ive mollys before but haven't be able to do her back ones as she struggles. Ive had the vet do jack as his a black. But when i go their to get them done she always says why i dont do them. I feel like a pain, the only time i dont pay to get the nail done is if their for another reason too i.e vaccs. :?

dont feel like a pain buns can squirm you could save yourself some money on the black ones if you invest in a little torch to shine under the nails this allows you to see where the blood vein comes to.x

My vet has said things like that but she doesnt mean as it being a pain, she suggests it when its a small thing and needs doing frequently to save me money. She then trains me to do things, though I must admit claw cutting is one thing I just dont have confidence in at all, teeth ive done and was a nervous wreck.

My vet has said things like that but she doesnt mean as it being a pain, she suggests it when its a small thing and needs doing frequently to save me money. She then trains me to do things, though I must admit claw cutting is one thing I just dont have confidence in at all, teeth ive done and was a nervous wreck.

wow you've done teeth?!!!!! i woudl eb to scared... i do claws but not teeth shame you arent nearer could help each other out lol!!!!!

Yeh I did rat teeth as a girl had teeth problems, but it is very scarey, I was scaredthey would move there tngue forward when I did it.

I managed to do 1 paw before jack started hating me again. :( Now he is sulking in a box

You're not being a pain to the vets, it's easy money for them. They don't have to buy any drugs or special equipment and there isn't any real risk to the patient. You're just paying for the vets time, helping to keep them in business :) The vet is probably just trying to save you money but if you're happy to keep paying for it then just carry on, I know I hate trying to do their nails :?

Back