• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will bunny have forgotten my OH?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you maybe know, my OH is in the navy and has been away for the past 6 months. He's coming back in 12 days and I'm so excited! *does a little dance*
The only thing I'm worried about is whether Blue will have forgotten him. They were really close before he left and used to sit cuddling on the sofa for hours (even though John pretended that he wasn't fussed - hes been sending post cards addressed to bun too :love:)
The last thing I want is for Blue to get cross with him or be jelous that I'm spending loads of time with my OH after 6 months of having me to himself.
What do you guys think? Do I re-introduce them slowly (how funny does that sound :lol:) or just see how it goes?

Hello :wave:. I was in the same situation as you, my boyfriend is in the RAF and was posted away for 4 months (he too wrote letters to our bun :lol:), you must be sooooo excited he is coming home. I was bit worried Hermes wouldn't remember him but I shouldn't have worried as he recognised him straight away and got really excited! Herm and my oh have a strong bond too, whenever he has to leave at the end of the weekend to go back to base Herm spends the next half hour searching round the house for him! I wouldn't worry I'm sure your bun will remember your other half and no doubt will get spoilt rotten when your oh gets back, if anything you will prob get jealous of the fuss your other half makes of your bun! :roll::lol:

Hurrah! At least I know I'm not going mad now. Everyone just looks at me like I'm a sandwich short of a picnic!
I'm so excited I think I might explode before he makes it home! It's been a long, hard 6 months and I'm so glad he's got a 3 year shore draft in may.
These last 2 weeks are going to take FFFFFOOOOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!

To be honest with you, I very nearly haven't. I'm counting down the hours till he's home! It's been difficult but thats what you get for living with someone in the services.
I can't wait for him to get home!

Back