• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

latest arrival...and we are now totaly full..he hs a name

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_1202nov20039.jpg

this little chap arrived last night and filled our emergency hutch ....that means no more intakes for a while :?

2008_1202nov20040.jpg

He was scared a confused when he arrived and hungrey and cold....

2008_1202nov20042.jpg

he needs feeding up a bit and a good brush....but is otherwise fit and well .:D

Last edited:
he had been wandering loose for several weeks . hed been seen but wouldnt be caught ... hes very skinny but tucking into his food .. ;)

more black bunnies hes so sweet i saw the piccie before readin and thought he was a bit thin bless him hes in the right place now,
my rep as mad bun lady is getting round i had a call to see a unwanted bunnie, same ole story turns out the lady hates buns it was her daughters who has since moved out she wants me to take everything to with the bun, hutch is too small for her, the lady couldnt even tell me her name and said she didnt have one, and shes had her a while too :( arc is pretty much full again now too

just pleased with myself i bit my tounge and didnt lose it,not bad for my first ever callout, i want to try and get a donation towards her vet fees. will be hard i think seeing as im getting run storage box etc :?

more black bunnies hes so sweet i saw the piccie before readin and thought he was a bit thin bless him hes in the right place now,
my rep as mad bun lady is getting round i had a call to see a unwanted bunnie, same ole story turns out the lady hates buns it was her daughters who has since moved out she wants me to take everything to with the bun, hutch is too small for her, the lady couldnt even tell me her name and said she didnt have one, and shes had her a while too :( arc is pretty much full again now too

just pleased with myself i bit my tounge and didnt lose it,not bad for my first ever callout, i want to try and get a donation towards her vet fees. will be hard i think seeing as im getting run storage box etc :?

Oh Zoe, that's awful! When are you taking her in?

Back