• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Lspacehopper.....

Julia123

Warren Veteran
.... and for anyone else... my outdoor pair...:love::love:

tea time :lol::lol::lol:

bigbun3.jpg

oohhh mum more food???

bigbun2.jpg

We is in loves....

bigbun1.jpg

Non nom nom ....

bigbun4.jpg

Oi bog off with that camera !!! ....

bigbun5.jpg

:love::love:

Awwww....thanks Julia :) xx

I love your buns, but have a soft spot for Bungle...it was the motion shots of him when you first got him that did it...he looked like a big cuddly teddy bear :love:

Ta
x

Awwww....thanks Julia :) xx

I love your buns, but have a soft spot for Bungle...it was the motion shots of him when you first got him that did it...he looked like a big cuddly teddy bear :love:

Ta
x

He IS !!! When i go out to see them he just bounces over for a cuddle !!! (or food :oops:) He is just such a teddy and with his winter coat even more so... Nushka is an absolute sweetheart too - she went from queen of the mardy moos (she even tried to eat one of Chloe's buns Apache through my conservatory glass) to being so loved up and happy :love::love::love:

He IS !!! When i go out to see them he just bounces over for a cuddle !!! (or food :oops:) He is just such a teddy and with his winter coat even more so... Nushka is an absolute sweetheart too - she went from queen of the mardy moos (she even tried to eat one of Chloe's buns Apache through my conservatory glass) to being so loved up and happy :love::love::love:

Heh heh....I can picture Nushka trying that on.....little bug**r lol

So Bungle softened her up good and proper ;) Bless him xx

Heh heh....I can picture Nushka trying that on.....little bug**r lol

So Bungle softened her up good and proper ;) Bless him xx

..... actually he humped her for 30 mins non stop and she didn't know what had hit her !!!! :oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol: She tried to lunge and bite him but he just grunted and humped her more !!:oops::oops::lol::lol: Took about 40 mins before she caught on and then hey presto they were bonded !! :D:D

..... actually he humped her for 30 mins non stop and she didn't know what had hit her !!!! :oops::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol: She tried to lunge and bite him but he just grunted and humped her more !!:oops::oops::lol::lol: Took about 40 mins before she caught on and then hey presto they were bonded !! :D:D

Awwww....if only human relationships were so simple ;)

Btw....how much does he weigh in at?

Not sure, going to try and get him in for Myxo on Sat and get him weighed.... spent last night in bed wondering if he would fit in buns scales or would we have to do the dog ones in the waiting room !!! :lol::lol: He's not that big about 5kg I would say :D Reckon he's a conti cross.

Not sure, going to try and get him in for Myxo on Sat and get him weighed.... spent last night in bed wondering if he would fit in buns scales or would we have to do the dog ones in the waiting room !!! :lol::lol: He's not that big about 5kg I would say :D Reckon he's a conti cross.

Dog scales I reckon lol.....The last big lad I took in weighed in at 4.7kg and he went on the dog scales lol

Awwww....if only human relationships were so simple ;)

Well its funny you should mention that... I was explaining how I got Daisy and Gabriel back together and how it was a good sign that he was humping her to put her in her place and my b/f just said ... " oh so thats how its done then " :lol::lol:

Dog scales I reckon lol.....The last big lad I took in weighed in at 4.7kg and he went on the dog scales lol

Oh dear I though as much .... might have to get a harness then as he doesn't like being picked up and tends to spray !! :lol::lol:

ps he's neutered... just 'special' :lol::lol:

Well its funny you should mention that... I was explaining how I got Daisy and Gabriel back together and how it was a good sign that he was humping her to put her in her place and my b/f just said ... " oh so thats how its done then " :lol::lol:

See.... that'll be why I like Dominant men then lol ;)

Hah hah....like to see you trying to put a harness on him ;)

hmmmm..... yeah..... will see what happens at vet :lol::lol::lol:

Right got a painting to start...must be off !

Ps if I remember rightly you are not far - you are welcome to come for a visit :D

yes he's very special indeed :) like to see you persuading him to stay on those scales.....are they big? could you put some pellets on to get him to stay? If not you'll have to stand on them with him in the carrier :)

hmmmm..... yeah..... will see what happens at vet :lol::lol::lol:

Right got a painting to start...must be off !

Ps if I remember rightly you are not far - you are welcome to come for a visit :D

Aww bless you.... thanks for that. We'll have to sort something ....I'll try not to pinch Bungle when I leave.... I'm good like that ;) x

Back