• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Licking...

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Does anyone else's bun constantly lick? I know licking is to do with salt and affection but she doesn't stop... seriously!

She is still going now after recording the vid and it took about 10 mins to upload lol...

... strange bun, makes it difficult to type at times!

Hehe my rabbit George is always licking me, my hands, my face, my clothes, always non stop!! i thought it was a way of showing affection to me but he does it to everyone he meets. His tongue must get so sore! :D

Your bunny is adorable! :love:

my bunnys always lick me, give me lots of kisseys when i been to work :D heehee i like to think its a sign they love me and trust me! Phoebe prefers to lick ur hands while Piper loves licking ur face!

Teddy uses and abuses me i get no affection back from her :( petal sometimes licks my clothes but never my skin.

Ive been licked by all of my 7 buns but only one constantly licks & thats my latest addition Rosie shes such a sweet baby & I feel really privileged every time she does it. Rather amazing when you consider her last owners said she was a biter when they left her at the rescue centre:?

Fudge constantly licks me, if im lying on the floor she will lick my back, neck, legs. She licks my hands and arms.

She only licks the people she likes. She licks me and my boyfriend and licked my little sister when i was on holiday. but she wont lick my mum, dad, brother or big sister or my friends!
its a sign of affection and so cute :D:love:

Mine licks a lot! He went through a period of licking all the time, everytime he came near me, but now it is bit less as he's got older. I think it is affection and the flavour of your skin.

My Wispa licks me all the time, it's so funny because if I'm laying on my bed and he is on there also, he would literally jump on me and start licking me. If I move he would chase me, jump on me and start licking. He always licks up my nose, in my ears and licks my hair :love: :love:

But another thing he does, which is really weird and maybe hard to explain. He also nibbles/sucks my nails. He would bite down on my nail (not hard) and almost puts my whole finger in his mouth.. Not sure if he is trying to suck on my finger or just giving me a little nibble, it doesn't give hurt :?

You're lucky your bun licks you, it's their sign of affection. My 2 buns, only 1 of them licks me, the other 1 doesn't trust me

Mines a big fat furry licking machine! Some times a get a little nip too but thats only when he gets a bit too into the licking. I call them bunny kisses :oops: :love::love::love:

Back