• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All my Christmases have come at once !!!! :o)

Julia123

Warren Veteran
For those that don't know.... here's the background ...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=153717

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=157300

And tonight...... I moved them from the indoor carrier to behind my sofa - about 5ft x 3ft.....

business as usual...

bun2-2.jpg

Give us a kiss...

bun3-2.jpg

Stuff the veggies... I missed you....

bun4-1.jpg

Loves up again .... :D

bun1-1.jpg

I just can't describe how happy I am !!! :D:D:D:D:D:love::love::love:

awww look at them....gabe looks so happy. I've very pleased it is going well again. Paws crossed that daisy keeps her PMT in check for a bit.

I'm so pleased I could cry !!!

The process went....

Gabriel had stasis - Daisy attacked him, separated, left it two days, another scrap - torn ear, kept them in pens next to each other and swapped them over each day - only cleaning litter trays once a week for smells to mingle, put Daisy in Gabriels pen while holding her one day, and vice versa the next, kept on with this for several weeks - some days good and grooming some days bad and snorting.... eventually tried them in carrier (last ditch attempt) kept lid loosley on so I could get to them - one small scuffle. Then next day shoved them both very quickly into carrier, into car and to vets for Myxo... then back home.... kept them in carrier for about an hour then transferred to small indoor cage - few scraps but hand claps and shouting stopped it. Left them in there 48hrs and transferred them to the current 5ft x 3ft area where they will stay for about a week before being allowed gradually larger area... :D

That is brilliant Julia, well done, they look like they have never been apart, it's brilliant

Back