• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco having a mad do!!!

gkf9

Warren Scout
This is a video of Coco a few months ago.

He's calmed down a lot since we had him neutered a couple of months ago and he doesn't leave little presents like he does at the end!!

PS - Hope that laughing at him falling doesn't make me a bad mum, it cracks me up every time. xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RfXENblurg

That full 180 degree flop is one of the best I've ever seen. :lol:

Don't feel bad for laughing. I was in stitches the other day when Frank and Dulcie had a mid air collision when they were doing a stereo binky. Sadly I didn't get it on camera.

:lol:Hes amazing I havent enjoyed a bun vid as much for ages:lol: He reminds me of Rosie shes like that after her op

What a cracker :lol::lol:
I laugh at mine all the time :D My cat Alfie swiped at Phoebe when he was on the sofa a while back, so in true bunny revenge style, phoebe jumped down, went to the other side of the room and took a run and jump towards the setee and landed splat bang on alfie cat :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha, thanks everyone. He is a comedian, I could watch him for hours!

Phoebesmummy & TermiteFrank your stories are so funny - I'd have loved to see the cats face! We keep contemplating getting him a girlfriend, I'm sure there would be even more funny moments then - but as you can see I think he is quite happy on his own anyway. x :rabbit2:

Thats the best video ever!! That bunny flop is awsome, what a mega happy bunny :love:

My lot were like that today as they have been cooped up a while being bonded. Didnt get a mega flop like your wee one though :lol:

Back