• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wee wee dramas (re-posted in Care section - sorry!)

huppie

Mama Doe
Hello!

My buns mainly go to the loo in one place. The problem is that they don't seem to want to pee on anything other than newspaper! They used to pee on cotton bedding but for some reason refuse to do that now. If it is in their loo, they throw it out of their way! The problem I have is that newspaper doesn't suck the wee wee away from their bums so they are sitting in their own pee which is very unhealthy. :( Rambaldi is white and his paws are yellow from wee wee now. :oops: He is constantly cleaning himself these days and I am sure the toilet situation is one of the reasons. Because they sit in their own wee as soon as they leave their loo their 'hop' wee wee droplets across their run. Not cool!

I clean the toilet every day but it just isn't good enough. Any other ideas about what I can try? They chuck hay out of the way as well! :cry:

Thanks

Emma

I have re-posted this in the care discussion - I automatically posted it here but that is naughty, sorry!

Last edited:
Back