• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Send Lots of Vibes for Tree's Zippy-U/D 5th Dec Pics Added Post 67

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...............she is a poorly Bun and Tree and her Vets are doing everything possible to try to help her.
Tree is really upset and worried, Zips has been through a lot and is a very special Bunny.

Please keep fighting Zippy !! :love:

Last edited:
Thank you so much everyone and thank you Jane :love:

I have really sore eyes from crying, she has had an abscess come up on her head now, her eyes look terrible (although there has been a bit improvement in them). I have asked the vet to xray her and it's going to be done under sedation rather than GA and she's going to have her abscess done. The earliest they could do her is Thursday, we will hopefully then know what's going on, I need to make a decision about whether to let her go or not and we can't make a decision like that without all the facts. She is then booked in at another vets for a second opinion. I don't want to lose Zippy I love her so much :cry::cry::cry:

Back