• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies I Miss You! :(

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
i have not seen my little bundles of fluff in FIVE weeks, and i will not be seeing them until Saturday The 13th of december!

i miss them SOOOOOOOOOOOO much i cant even explain it!

i miss jelly being a sod nipping me if im her way n then grooming me
i miss peanut only caring about food
i miss pebbles and her angelic ways
and i miss domino and hes cuddlyness

boooo

I know just how you feel, I'm at college now on a two week placment so they are in boarding :( :(

I know that won't make you feel any better but just wanted you to know that I can totally sympathise. think how good it will be to see them again though

Awwww wont be long now :D

My son has been away at Uni for 9 weeks now, too far to come back for weekends.

He really misses our Barney cat so we have to put him on web cam to him so he can get his fix :D

I hope the time goes fast for you too.

I know how you feel. I've had to leave 5 behind and i'm finding it really hard not seeing them everyday. Especially my little Rocky, I've known him since he was born. :(

I might of missed another post, but may i ask why you havent seen them in that long?

Its a long time. I missed mine like mad in the week they wasnt here and being bonded, 5 weeks I would be heart broken.

Hope time flys for you xx

I might of missed another post, but may i ask why you havent seen them in that long?

Its a long time. I missed mine like mad in the week they wasnt here and being bonded, 5 weeks I would be heart broken.

Hope time flys for you xx

im at university :(

and when i had a week off i cudnt get home it was too expensive, so i went to my uncles n then when i got back it wasnt worth going home when i had 3 weeks to wait to go home for 1 month so..

but i miss them soo much

Back