• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a husbun

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hello all, merry december and all that. I'm Jamima, mum calls me Jam for short. I came to live with my mum after some kids adopted me but couldn't handle me cause i didn't like twofooted things and would box and nip. When mum first got me she thought there was soemthing wrong with me cause i would lie down and play dead if she came near me. Im much happier now though and have realised the twofoots arn't all bad. I like to play and eat hay and run about. I have a nice 6ft hutch with a run permanently attached and would dearly love to have a husbun to share it with. I am looking for a fiesty young man (i'm only 2 and a half) who enjoys the outdoors and lots of playing. Please contcat my mum if you know of anyone cause im desperatly lonely and would really like a friend by christmas xx
1511089.jpg

P.S mods if this is in the wrong section please move it :D

awww shes sweet:love:
have you checked the rehoming section, hope you find a husbun for her before xmas xx

Theres plenty on rabbit rehome, get looking!!
Why not contact some of the rescues from here directly? :)

our new stray who came in yesterday is a lively b ***r ... cant neuter him for at least a week though in case someone claims him ..:?

Where about's are you in scotland?

There's Jet http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=13681

:D

Im in Dumfries but can travel i had looked at him, he is definatly worth considering! i dont' know if' he would be a bit small for Jam, she has met a couple of buns both male and female (ones i have currently in pairs) shes not a fan of other females but woth patience i could probably bond her and small males are a no no she just goes all mike tyson on them!

They are beautiful Ronson looks and sounds ideal but he is in the highlands and i know the SSPCA don't like to rehome to far from home, tahts half my problem i need to find arescue with a feisty male bun who will rehome to me

Hello, I know Jet :) He is very fiesty and has attitude :shock:
He was rehomed last year but when his partner died his owners decided to bring him back to the rescue :( He was in the rescue for quite a long time the last time and he has been there for 3 months so far this time. There has not much interest in him :(

Fife rabbit rescue rehomes all over Scotland so distance wouldn't be an issue :)

Phill, since when did you move to Scotland? I always thought you live in England?

I've lived in scotland for the last 14 years jason :lol:

We may have found Jam a husbun and wifebun i think we are going to try and bond jam with Billy and Emily from BARC but if that doesn't work i will definatly consider Jet he is very sweet

Back