• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay bunny

I'm not sure what to do about this one as there already 2 bids on this hutch :?

It also desn't mention if the bunny is included although I fear it is, so not sure if I can report it :?

i hope you manage to get that poor little bunny. they've had it for TWO weeks?what responsible parenting teaching their kids that pets are disposable.:shock:

If anyone takes the bun, please please take the hutch too.
Do not leave it with them, as they may refil it. :)

I am picking this little girl up tomorrow and I will be taking the hutch, so don't worry.

She is 20 weeks old. I can't believe they have only had her 2 weeks!!!!! :evil:

How much have you paid?

£40!!! I offered him less but he is obviously only interested in the money. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if she had gone to someone horrid. It isn' clear that the buuny comes with the hutch so some people might have been bidding without knowing!

£40!!! I offered him less but he is obviously only interested in the money. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if she had gone to someone horrid. It isn' clear that the buuny comes with the hutch so some people might have been bidding without knowing!

Oh dear, what you going to do with her?
Good Luck
The ones i have got, havent always been straight forward :?

Back