• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Violet

wendle

Warren Veteran
Has gone to be Bonded (hopefully) today with a bunny from Bunnymadhouse (barc) gorgeous parsley i told my little Violet not to bite him and to be loving towards him and she will have a lovely husbun to cuddle up to through these cold dark nights, would just like to say a big thankyou to Angie (bunnymadhouse) and michelle (minimac) for doin this for me everyone please keep fingers crossed for us that they Bond together as im :censored: myself :):love:

hey wendle, i've been wondering how you've been getting on. aw i hope your bonding goes really well, it's a scary thing i'm going to be doing mine at christmas. i'll be sending some bonding vibes your way.:love:

Just been sent a picture of them lying in a washing up bowl together michelle said they been great up2 now and its been 5 hrs and hes been lickin her head :love::love:

Hey tednpetal am doin good hun thanks how is your bunnys doin are they ok now, up to now touch wood my little violet and parsley are in love keepin all fingers crossed :love:

Back