• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neuter prices?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
How much did it cost to have you boys neutured?
Just want to get an idea really - am phoning the vets later on to get a price :)

ooh thanks - i'll do that. Are there any more questions i should ask them? :)

Pain relief, if they offer emergency appointments (incase anything does happen)..
Erm anything else?
Just make sure they dont tell you to starve bun!!! :shock:
Buns dont need starving :)

I have just booked my male in for Thurs, they are charging me £50.01 (!)

I just want it over it, never used this vets before so hoping that all will be okay

Right i have prices!

Only 3 quotes for now cos the others wouldnt pick up.

The first vets mum phoned costs 66 pounds for samller bunster and 75-81 pounds for larger bunnys ( sorry the pond sign has gone from the keyboard :roll: ) Mum said that the lady didnt know much about it ie didnt know what age, rabbit savvy ext :? so not so sure on that one.

The second vets costs 64 pounds which includes pain killers and post op and after checks. She said that 4 months and on wards would be best for him to neutured but there isnt a rush if he is by himself.

The third vets costs 40-50 pounds. This includes drugs. and they say 31/2 months and onwards.

so basically your opinion is needed :lol: i dont like the sound of the first one. Not becuase of the money but the fact that she didnt know much about it.

So its between the second and third one! :D

Well vets 2 & 3 sound equally OK so provided the drugs include pain relief & metaclopromide and that you are given a post-op check they should be fine.

You could always go further and ask about suture types, aneasthetics, mortality rates etc. if you want to be 100% certain of your choice.

Well vets 2 & 3 sound equally OK so provided the drugs include pain relief & metaclopromide and that you are given a post-op check they should be fine.

You could always go further and ask about suture types, aneasthetics, mortality rates etc. if you want to be 100% certain of your choice.

ooh thankyou :D
Am going to look into 2 and 3 further.

Just a quick qyestion what is the age that boys can be neutured?

Back