• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a bad night i just had with Kermit :(

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
He had what i can only describe as a mini seizure....he was breathing very heavy and was staring into space....took him over an hour to calm down. Wasnt as bad as one he had before, but was still scary!

When it first happened i was coming on here for advice, but i couldnt get my PC to work!

Luckily he seems alot better this morning....i think that this is just going to be a thing that he now gets from time to time, shame for the wee lad.

:(Sorry to hear Kermit has been poorly. Sending lots of vibes and hope he's back to normal real soon.

Thanks guys....my b/f just told me that kermit was doing the sneezing / gagging noise again, just hope this baytril starts to really take affect and help him.

I'm so sorry to hear about Kermit, you must be so worried. Hope the baytril helps. :love:

I would take him back to see your vet, EC can cause seizures if leisions form in the brain or inflammation occurs in the CNS. It would probably be adviseable for him to have some sort of anti-inflammatory if not a steroid injection.

Hope he is feeling better soon.

Back