• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny cards

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Been busy on Photoshop tonight
and I made these.....

junocard.jpg

Juno

lexiecard.jpg

Lexie 1

LEXIECARD2-1.jpg

Lexie 2

mackcard-1.jpg

Mackenzie

Just imported them into Freehand MX to turn into actual cards. I was going to add the others but these were the best pictures I had on the laptop.

Aww they are lovely. I meant to do some this year, and teach myself photoshop, but yet again I haven't got round to it!! Maybe next year?!

Aww they are lovely. I meant to do some this year, and teach myself photoshop, but yet again I haven't got round to it!! Maybe next year?!

We are having a budget xmas this year so I thought if I made them myself it would be cheaper....however the printer is out of ink, so thses could be very expensive cards after all :lol:.

I was so impressed with your bunny cards that I went into photoshop to investigate... and ended up confused! There seems to be lots of different parts of it that you can buy, so what do you need to be able to make pictures like yours, is it expensive? I tried the free trial for everything but it didn't work.

I was so impressed with your bunny cards that I went into photoshop to investigate... and ended up confused! There seems to be lots of different parts of it that you can buy, so what do you need to be able to make pictures like yours, is it expensive? I tried the free trial for everything but it didn't work.

You should be able to do it on the trial version, you need to extract pictures of your rabbits in the filter gallery and then impose them over your background on a seperate layer. You can then add text and effects.

Photoshop isn't a intuitive as it could be and unfortunately the best way to get to grips with it is to play around with images for a bit....I did it the hard way and spent £1000's on studying design at University instead, Photoshop Tutorials included :lol:.

Back