• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Audrey's home!

wiggie

Alpha Buck
Audrey is home after her stasis yesterday. She had an x-ray this morning which gave her the all clear in every department. She's home, inside for tonight due to the GA. She's come home on metacam and metaclopromide and the vet wants an update on her by friday. I needn't have worried about her and honey being separated. We took honey with us to collect her and they are now snuggled up in the indoor hutch with the occasional grooming going on. I will scrub their main hutch tomorrow just to make sure! Thanks for everyones advice yesterday. It was really appreciated!
x

Audrey is home after her stasis yesterday. She had an x-ray this morning which gave her the all clear in every department. She's home, inside for tonight due to the GA. She's come home on metacam and metaclopromide and the vet wants an update on her by friday. I needn't have worried about her and honey being separated. We took honey with us to collect her and they are now snuggled up in the indoor hutch with the occasional grooming going on. I will scrub their main hutch tomorrow just to make sure! Thanks for everyones advice yesterday. It was really appreciated!
x

:wave::D:D yay im so glad she home, we picked up our shauny today:D.

Give her loads of hugs and snuggles from me.

And a huge hug to you- we, well i guess they did it:D.

xxx

Back