• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunset Pictures...

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
We've had some stunning sunsets over Manchester these past few days, and my housemate managed to capture them a lot better than I can with my crappy camera. The first two are Friday evening and the rest are Sunday.

Sunset01.jpg

Sunset02.jpg

Sunset3.jpg

Sunset6.jpg

Sunset5.jpg

Notice me to the left of the window, looking like a ghoul in my black, hooded dressing gown!

Sunset4.jpg

they look ace.

my flat is in those pics somewhere!!!

Ooo whereabouts are you?

I sat and watched the sky for ageees, the colours were amazing. The pictures don't capture how ridiculously orange the sky was. Almost makes up for how cold this flat is :lol:.

Ooo whereabouts are you?

I sat and watched the sky for ageees, the colours were amazing. The pictures don't capture how ridiculously orange the sky was. Almost makes up for how cold this flat is :lol:.

I'm at the top end of Chapel Street, opposite The Lowry hotel.It's been amazing watching the sunset - our back wall in the flat is all glass so it looks amazing!

Wow they are some proper amazing piccies, I'd get them blown up and put on the wall, some good pieces of artwork! An amazing natural phenomema in a busy city :D

Back