• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 + 1

JeanieBeanie

New Kit
I am seriously tempted to get a lion headed bun however as we live in a flat he/she will have to live with our 2 current rabbits. Dylan the male is EXTREMELY sociable and loves meeting new rabbits, Kylie on the other hand is very bold although certainly not aggressive. She is due to be neutured next month so obviously I wouldn't be getting the newbie until the new year. They have free range of the Kitchen and Livingroom however we are converting our second bedroom into an animal haven for the bunnies and a few hamster cages.

I firmly believe that Kylie will settle down to quite an extent after she has been spayed although I doubt she will ever be as laid back as Dylan (I've not yet met a bunny who is!) so I was wondering about everyones thoughts on this?

I'm used to dwarf roborovski hamsters who ideally need to be within an even numbered group in order to stop bullying as they do pair off and will be aggressive to the odd-one-out. Are rabbits like this?

(Dylan is 2 years old, Kylie is about 8 months. We had them bonded and inseperable since within an hour of them meeting :love: )

I think this could prove to be quite difficult, especially if they're already quite happy, I would leave it if possible, an alternative is to get another two but keep them seperate.

Thankyou for your help! I will resist another rabbit then. I don't think it's fair on them all to have only half the time I can provide to them :)

Back