• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i didn't think buns were supposed to like water

Loula

Mama Doe
but Bella certainly does!!:)she's just been running around on the balcony, i had forgotten to bring her empty litter tray in and it had filled up with rain water. she jumps straight in and happy flops in it:lol:. dripping wet she decides it is a good idea to jump on me.:shock:hmm. she didn't look too impressed with getting a towel wrapped round her though! but did quite like the hairdryer. she's now stretched out under the radiator. i on the other hand, am soaking!

but Bella certainly does!!:)she's just been running around on the balcony, i had forgotten to bring her empty litter tray in and it had filled up with rain water. she jumps straight in and happy flops in it:lol:. dripping wet she decides it is a good idea to jump on me.:shock:hmm. she didn't look too impressed with getting a towel wrapped round her though! but did quite like the hairdryer. she's now stretched out under the radiator. i on the other hand, am soaking!

I must have a mad rabbit too, as my one likes the water!

Wow! I'm jelous! Mine have a heart attack if they step in their water bowl lol x

she likes to put her head in the water bowl too.and then comes and wipes her face on my leg.
i have a waterbunny!maybe i'll treat her to a paddling pool when it's summer!

Back