• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extremes of rabbit size

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
This week we have had two giants in, one of which is 8.7kg:shock::shock::shock: (She is the biggest rabbit I have ever held (and she was really surprised that someone could handle her:lol:)

and six little dinky babies weighing no more than 250g each:love::love::love::love:

If you want to see them come along on Saturday during our opening hours:wave:

stumpytab-2.jpg
stumpy is 6kg and 7 months

I bet bunny is lovely!! Babies :love: xXx

Aww Stumpy :love: Ought to get Ronnie weighed really, he must be around 6kg now :)

xXx

I have two mini bunnies that weigh only a couple bags of sugar!
Lionhead and Minilop (well with uppy ears and is bigger and fatter than the Lionhead)

This week we have had two giants in, one of which is 8.7kg:shock::shock::shock: (She is the biggest rabbit I have ever held (and she was really surprised that someone could handle her:lol:)

and six little dinky babies weighing no more than 250g each:love::love::love::love:

If you want to see them come along on Saturday during our opening hours:wave:

Lou you need to hide those giants when I come up on Thursday - I'm looking for ways to bunny nap the lumps - they are :love::love:

Back