• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie wants to be a house bunny

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Whenever he's free ranging in the garden, he spends half his time waiting by the back door. He's even been known to try to jump through the door itself - till he realised it's glass at the top, not a hole. :roll::roll: I was outside with him the other day & he heard the back door open and dashed inside as fast as his little legs would go; he came straight in and laid down. :lol::lol: Bubbles wasn't so sure and waited by the back door for about 15 mins before she plucked up the courage to come in.

Time for a snooze
DSCF6930700x525.jpg

Bubbles doing a bum check on Alfie :lol:
DSCF6924700x525.jpg

It's scary in here, I like the garden better
DSCF6916525x700.jpg

This is one I just found from a couple of months back & I just noticed there is a little visitor on the mesh. :shock:
DSCF6699700x525.jpg

lol, my boy bunnies love the indoor life too, whilst sam is more an independant lady!!!!

samson (who is the spit of your bubbles, but samson has dodgy helicopter ears) is the worst one, he lives indoors with us an dis forever stretching out on the rug infront of the fire.

lovely pics by the way x

haha i dont blame him.. its evil cold out there... wish i didnt have to go out myself :lol::lol:

haha i dont blame him.. its evil cold out there... wish i didnt have to go out myself :lol::lol:

Haha, I don't mind the cold. I just wear a really funny looking woolly hat and look ridiculous. :oops::lol: It's the rain I hate - I get soaked and I swear I can hear Alfie and Bubbles laughing at me because they're in the hutch keeping dry while I'm outside drenched. :roll::lol:

Hello

Eric used to love sleeping under our table before he was re-bonded with Ernie.

They are now outdoor buns in a 10 x 6 shed and attached run.

He hardly ever looks as relaxed as he did indoors:cry::cry:

100_2492.jpg

100_2493.jpg

They wouldn't take much room up inside - and they do eventually learn that your shoes aren't litter trays :shock::lol::lol::roll::lol::lol:

Is Bubbles bigger than Alfie now? Or is it just the angle of the picure?

Oh, I nearly forgot to say: :love::love::love::love:

Hello

Eric used to love sleeping under our table before he was re-bonded with Ernie.

They are now outdoor buns in a 10 x 6 shed and attached run.

He hardly ever looks as relaxed as he did indoors:cry::cry:

100_2492.jpg

100_2493.jpg

Awwwwww. :love::love::love: Maybe Eric still flops out but not when you're around. ;) I took this one of Alfie and Bubbles from my kitchen window (once I'd confirmed Alfie wasn't dead :shock:) - it's a completely rubbish pic :lol: but I would never see him flopped out otherwise because he jumps up when he hears me coming out.

DSCF6775700x525-1.jpg

They wouldn't take much room up inside - and they do eventually learn that your shoes aren't litter trays :shock::lol::lol::roll::lol::lol:

Is Bubbles bigger than Alfie now? Or is it just the angle of the picure?

Oh, I nearly forgot to say: :love::love::love::love:

I'm sorely tempted to have them indoors but my youngest kids are 4 and 6 (and quite noisy at times :oops:). Alfie wouldn't be bothered I don't think but Bubbles would be a nervous wreck. I can't wait till the kids move out though and I can fill their rooms with bunnies. :lol::lol: I'll make sure I put my shoes away and leave dh's shoes lying around for them to pee and poo in. :lol::lol:

Bubbles is still much smaller than Alfie - it's just the angle & Alfie seems to shrink when he's lying down lol. He looks like he's all head and no body. :lol: This pic is a better size comparison:
DSCF6852525x700.jpg

The only time I really see him flop is when I say " sleepy time Eric" (at bedtime obviously). He does flop, but I cover the hutch quickly before he decides to play again!!!:lol::lol::lol:

So I never get to enjoy looking at him. He used to flop for hours indoors!!!:love::love:

Haha, I don't mind the cold. I just wear a really funny looking woolly hat and look ridiculous. :oops::lol: It's the rain I hate - I get soaked and I swear I can hear Alfie and Bubbles laughing at me because they're in the hutch keeping dry while I'm outside drenched. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yup id say you can hear them laughing :p

Back