• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfalfa King - Bigger quantities?

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Can I buy the Oat, Wheat & Barley hay in bigger quantities than 1.8kg? Rhia is hooked on it but its costing me a small fortune & Im skint :lol:

i had a convo with lisa from the hay experts about this, she cannot get larger packs in but she is trying, as you can get it bigger in the states if you go on the alfafa king website there are larger packs on there, it maybe to do will mailing costs

I would also love bigger bags.

My 3 are on their last bit now and there will be no more until I start earning a decent wage again :roll:

At least they also love meadow hay though and I get that really cheap.

Vicki

I would also love bigger bags.

My 3 are on their last bit now and there will be no more until I start earning a decent wage again :roll:

At least they also love meadow hay though and I get that really cheap.

Vicki

Humm, See she point blank refuses to eat the hay shes got now she likes this one so until it arrives her guts being kept going by dried grass - not ideal :roll:

Hehe see I'm lucky, either that or they can understand English when I say I have to cut back on "nice" hay if they want me to keep buying them toys :roll::lol:

Back