• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which is the best way i can help?

cotton tail

Young Bun
I was wondering if you guys could help me to help you:)
What is the best way i can help?
I have seen so many ads rabbits needing homes one says need to go by the weekend:(
Do i help the odd rabbit that really needs it from the ads to find a good home or is fostering better?
I can do a leaflet drop in my area about rabbits needing homes or donations?
I would just like to help:D

I was wondering if you guys could help me to help you:)
What is the best way i can help?
I have seen so many ads rabbits needing homes one says need to go by the weekend:(
Do i help the odd rabbit that really needs it from the ads to find a good home or is fostering better?
I can do a leaflet drop in my area about rabbits needing homes or donations?
I would just like to help:D

You could ring the adverts and give them advice and tell them of your local rescue centres, they might even know help is avaliable. You can give you name at the vets and tell them you are a willing fosterer. Contact your local rescues and see if you can foster for them and you could try and raise money for donations.

I cant foster because my local rescue centres dont do this and so the best way for me to help is to raise money.

The best way to help is to rescue a long term pair from a rescue. That will open up a blocked hutch to a stream of rabbits that move through more quickly. We have one pair who have been here for nearly two years, and several others who have been here for 18 months. The newer singles usually rehome quite quickly but the pairs take up the best spaces and don't seem to move:cry:

Back