• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain bunny warren (green tubes)

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Had been eyeing these up for a while but never got any as only seen them in shops and on e bay for about 10 pounds per tube and about 7/8 for the interchange! BUTTT on vet uk you can get a full set of 3 tubes and an interchange for 23.97 delivered! Can't wait for it to arrive! :p

Please can you post the link coz I can't find it? I can still only see them individually priced? Ta

Just gone back on to get you a link and now all I can find is single ones and the interchange....earlier there was 3 together!? how strange...

must not look MUST NOT LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKK

damn it woman, im going to have to put a pc ban on links for this site :lol:

I had these last year and they are good fun for the buns for about a month (or more depending how many). Please be careful as they start to get chewed as they can be quite dangerous with sharp plastic edges and bits. As long as you chuck it once it gets to the beginning of that stage you'll be okay xxx:D

I had these last year and they are good fun for the buns for about a month (or more depending how many). Please be careful as they start to get chewed as they can be quite dangerous with sharp plastic edges and bits. As long as you chuck it once it gets to the beginning of that stage you'll be okay xxx:D

Same here - mine didn't last very long at all - old cardboard boxes with holes cut through seem just as good to me - they last about the same time too!

I've had one tube for about 5 mths now, and the other tube plus interchange for about 2 mths I think and no chewing...... yet but I will definitely keep a watch out. Cardboard boxes on the other hand last about 5 minutes here. :lol::lol:

I've had one tube for about 5 mths now, and the other tube plus interchange for about 2 mths I think and no chewing...... yet but I will definitely keep a watch out. Cardboard boxes on the other hand last about 5 minutes here. :lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

You are very lucky then with well behaved buns - unlike my lot! :roll:

The tubes too lasted 5 minutes here - at least the cardboard boxes are free!

I must have most lazy bunnies then, Charlie has had his tube since he was 4 months old, now we have Mocha too and it is still going. Its about 2 1/2 years old. :shock: :lol:

Must admit I'd be tempted for some more Peppa and Nesbit only have cardboard tubes.....

There is the option to buy 3 single tubes for £18.50 here:

http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=686

The interchange is here for £5.47:
http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=874

Buy both and it comes to the £23.97. :)

It's an amazing price, isn't it. I already had one tunnel and that cost me £10, so I just bought another tunnel and the interchange from here.

Thank you!! My bunnies are so happy I'm on this Forum....my credit card is not so happy :lol::lol: Needless to say I have just made a purchase, it's just too good a bargain to ignore!

They are the large ones are they not lol
I have never seen them for that price anywhere.
My 2 boys have nibbled the ends of the one they have but they use it everyday, they make me laugh as one goes in & the other one runs to the other end & they meet & start licking each other :lol: they have had it for over a year now.

Well they only make them in one size, I had one before and it wasn't chewed at all, they had so much fun with just the one so 3 and block in the middle, can't wait! They used to always try and jump on top of it and fall off...hehe

Yipeee :D

I have one tunnel and have been trying to get an inter change for ages.

I have just bought 3 tunnels and an interchange. The babies are sooo excited and are quivering with anticipation :lol:

Rabswood

Yipeee :D

I have one tunnel and have been trying to get an inter change for ages.

I have just bought 3 tunnels and an interchange. The babies are sooo excited and are quivering with anticipation :lol:

Rabswood

Big: What's an interchange?
Beige: I don't know but I feel very excited about it!
Big: In that case, so do I!

... pictures will be required :lol:

Big: What's an interchange?
Beige: I don't know but I feel very excited about it!
Big: In that case, so do I!

... pictures will be required :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie: I love my interchange. I plonk my bottom down in it and won't let Bubbles through.
Bubbles: Boys are meanies.

:lol:

yours arrived this morning!? I ordered before you and have yet to see mine :( was hoping they would come today as I am off work and wanted to play! ohhhhh..

Back